Information Security and Related Combinatorics
May 31, 2010 - June 11, 2010
The meeting will be held at the Grand hotel 4 opatijska cvijeta, Opatija, Croatia. Opatija is one of the leading tourist destinations in Croatia, situated on the Adriatic Sea coast, below the mountain and Nature Park Učka.
How to get there?
For traveling from Rijeka bus station to Opatija the most convenient way is using taxi (20 minutes). The cost of travel by taxi in one way is about 7 Euros. The service can be ordered on +385-51-313-313. It is also possible to take a public bus number 32 (every 30 minutes).
From Rijeka Airport
Rijeka airport is located on island Krk, 27 km from the Rijeka bus station.
Rijeka Airport provides transportation by Autotrans buses for each flight, from the city of Rijeka to Rijeka Airport and from Rijeka Airport to the city of Rijeka. The journey takes about 30 minutes. Single ticket is 30,00 kn (cca 4 €). Tickets can be purchased on the bus.
Arrival: Autotrotrans bus departs from Rijeka Airport to the city centre (Rijeka Bus Terminal, Žabica 1) after landing.
Departures: Autotrans bus departs from Rijeka Bus Terminal (Žabica 1), 2 hours and 20 minutes before each flight.
For flight information please visit the Air Berlin web site.
From Zagreb Airport
1. There are regular connections between the Zagreb Airport and Rijeka bus station (travel time about 2 hours) every day at 15:30. The travel cost is about 20 Euros. For traveling from Rijeka bus station to Opatija the most convenient way is using taxi (20 minutes). The cost of travel by taxi from Rijeka bus station to the Grand hotel 4 opatijska cvijeta is about 7 Euros. The service can be ordered on +385-51-313-313. It is also possible to take a public bus number 32 (every 30 minutes).
Further information can be found on www.plesoprijevoz.hr
2. There are regular connections between the Zagreb Airport and Zagreb bus station (lasting approximately 30 minutes). It takes place every 30 minutes every day from 7 a.m. till 8 p.m. From there, one can use one of regular daily bus services (3 hours travel) from the Zagreb main station to Opatija or Rijeka. Schedule is available on http://www.akz.hr/EN/voznired.aspx. The total cost of travel in one way is about 30 Euros.
Further information can be found on http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/schedulezg.htm
1. There are possibilities for using taxi directly from the airport to the hotel. The expected price if service ordered at the airport is around 180 Euros. The service can be booked in advance on +385-51-313-313 and costs around 135 Euros. The trip lasts around 2 hours.
From Trieste Airport
1. There are regular connections between the Trieste Airport and Trieste main bus station (1 hour) approximately every 30 minutes. From there, a regular daily bus services (2 hours) takes place several times. Schedule is available on http://www.autostazionetrieste.it
1. Taxi is available at the airport by booking in advance at email@example.com (on +39-335-1373000) or by booking in advance to Croatian taxi service on +385-51-313-313. The trip is last for about 2 hours and cost about 100 Euros.
From Ljubljana Airport
The most convenient way of traveling is by taxi. Booking is available in advance on +385-51-313-313. The cost of travel is around 135 Euros.